It’s October, which means Halloween is coming up very soon! If you are planning on going to any Halloween parties or just feel like making a tasty snack, J & M have the perfect recipe that is salty and sweet! The great thing about this recipe is that you can change the ingredients to your favorite candy. For this particular recipe, we used candy corn and Hershey Hugs. Instead of candy corn you can use M&Ms or your favorite candy or nuts. A few other great substitutes for the Hershey Hugs are any of your favorite Hershey Kiss flavors or even Rolos (these taste amazing with pecans on top!). We hope you enjoy this quick and easy fall snack recipe! Let us know what other ways you have made these!
Candy Corn Pretzel Hugs
What you’ll need:
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and place pretzels on the sheet.
- Unwrap your Hershey Hugs and place one on top of each pretzel.
- Place baking sheet into oven for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate starts to soften.
- Once you take the baking sheet out of the oven, place a candy corn on top of each hug and gently press it down into the chocolate.
- Let the candy corn pretzel hugs cool in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate has hardened again.
These are the perfect snack to suffice both your sweet tooth and your salty cravings. Enjoy!
Find us on social media!
J’s Instagram: @thejennieheule
M’s Instagram: @meg_ashton
Blog Instagram: @damselseatingdonuts